<$BlogRSDURL$>

The Nacreous Oughts

23 February 2012


    78.
Mi jxuras per cxi tiu urbo
i dreamed of a small town flooding
--kaj vi logxas en cxi tiu urbo--
I dreamed I was in a Hollywood movie
do they have in the stores there
and I was the star of the movie
better toys · MU'E GALFI
FI LE XAGME'A
in the still-dark sky
in the grip of something
ten times worse
the hidden track · promise myself
high-priced caffeine later on
Mr Penguin's poppers
to make writing esier
BLACYCOLBLA · stripes
Godiva on Pegasus
skull-masked rider beneath
blue sky, 2 shadow horses
i always thought a kid drew it

less than a week after 9-11
the cops got him
can't ask for better conspiracy cred
than that

skull-masked i wait
poem in hand

_________________________________________________________________

90:2-3 Nay, I swear by this city--/ And thou art an indweller of this city.
Lojban: another way to say 'a move in a game'


Labels:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?